Doggie Daycare gives your dog multiple opportunities for fulfillment in their daily lives by providing a safe environment for play, taking walks, learning and group socialization. Our facility has multiple room options to accommodate many sizes and play levels, in addition to 3 different outside play yards! In addition, enroll your pup in a class or extra recess to keep up on learning and behaviors of your choosing.
Each additional dog.......$19
Each additional dog......$16
Half day = 5 hours or less
5 Full-Day Package.......$115 ($23 per day)
Each additional dog.....$80 ($16 per day)
5 Half-Day Package.......$90 ($18 per day)
Each additional dog.....$65 ($13 per day)
Pick up & Drop off.......$10 each way
To our NEW Daycare clients:
Safety is our 1st priority! You are required to read our Injury & Illness policy and checking the box on our daycare form that you have read the policy.
We also ask that you please call to let us know when you would like your first daycare day to be. We request you come in between 10 AM to 4 PM with your paperwork. Once your pup is accepted in to daycare, there is NO appointment necessary to utilize our daycare service!
Daycare & Train Menu
Training- 4 sessions (20-30 minutes) of one-on-one training (trainer & dog) and 1 30-minute private session with owner at facility. Includes a report card showing progress and/or suggested improvements.
Recess- Have your pup spend private one-one time (~15 minutes) with a trainer with an activity of their choice: throw ball, have fun on agility equipment, an extra walk, etc. $10 each
Loose-Leash Walking Program (a focused program)-
1) On-Site Program: Includes 4 sessions inside and/or outside (trainer and dog), level dependent, and 1 30-minute session with owner at facility $225
2) Off-Site Program: Same as above except off-site, such as at the town site, to work on higher level distractions $315
Immersion Recall Program (a focused program)-
Ideal for dogs lacking in impulse control, for owners who want off-leash freedom, and the security of having a solid, reliable “come” command. Consists of 8-modules and 2 additional lessons, for a total of a total 10 lessons, approximately 1-hour in length for each lesson.
With owner ($1195) Without owner ($1495)
* Add on to any of the above a 1 (1-hour) private lesson for $90. Must be purchased at the time of the package.
Daycare Admissions Guidance:
- Please read and familiarize yourself with our Injury & illness Policy.
- Clients are required to show proof of current distemper, bordetella, and rabies vaccinations.
- Dogs in daycare must be spayed or neutered; Exceptions for puppies fewer than 1-2 years of age, depending on dog.
- All candidates for daycare will be assessed before scheduling ensuring social safety. If your dog is uncomfortable engaging with a large group or indoor group activity or has aggression behaviors, they may not be acceptable to daycare. BUT- it's OK because we offer individual boarding dorms, walks, and training programs!