Doggie Daycare gives your dog multiple opportunities for fulfillment in their daily lives by providing a safe environment for play, taking walks, learning and group socialization. Our facility has multiple room options to accommodate many sizes and play levels, in addition to 3 different outside play yards! In addition, enroll your pup in a class or extra recess to keep up on learning and behaviors of your choosing.
Each additional dog.......$15
Each additional dog......$12
Half day = 5 hours or less
5 Full-Day Package.......$100 ($20 per day)
Each additional dog.....$60 ($12 per day)
5 Half-Day Package.......$75 ($15 per day)
Each additional dog.....$50 ($10 per day)
Pick up & Drop off.......$7 each way
Daycare & Train Menu
Training- 4 sessions (20-30 minutes) of one-on-one training (trainer & dog) and 1 30-minute private session with owner at facility. Includes a report card showing progress and/or suggested improvements.
Recess- Have your pup spend private one-one time (~15 minutes) with a trainer with an activity of their choice: throw ball, have fun on agility equipment, an extra walk, etc. $10 each
Loose-Leash Walking Program (a focused program)-
1) On-Site Program: Includes 4 sessions inside and/or outside (trainer and dog), level dependent, and 1 30-minute session with owner at facility $225
2) Off-Site Program: Same as above except off-site, such as at the town site, to work on higher level distractions $315
Immersion Recall Program (a focused program)-
Ideal for dogs lacking in impulse control, for owners who want off-leash freedom, and the security of having a solid, reliable “come” command. Consists of 8-modules and 2 additional lessons, for a total of a total 10 lessons, approximately 1-hour in length for each lesson.
With owner ($1195) Without owner ($1495)
* Add on to any of the above a 1 (1-hour) private lesson for $90. Must be purchased at the time of the package.
Daycare Admissions Guidance:
- Clients are required to show proof of current distemper, bordetella, and rabies vaccinations.
- Dogs in daycare must be spayed or neutered; Exceptions for puppies fewer than 1 year of age.
- All candidates for daycare will be assessed before scheduling ensuring social safety. If your dog is uncomfortable engaging with a large group or indoor group activity or has aggression behaviors, they may not be acceptable to daycare. BUT- it's OK because we offer individual boarding dorms, walks, and training programs!